- Auskick is for Primary School boys and girls, and keen pre-school kids.
- Auskick is an introduction and skill training for Young children.
- Auskick is NOT serious football matches. If you want full on football matches, you want the Football Club.
- Junior comps generally start with Under 9’s and they play on Sunday.
- Our sessions run from 9.00am to 10.15am Saturday mornings.
- Our 2024 start date is April 20 – a week after the school holidays.
- The season is 13 Saturday sessions, plus two Bye weekends, finishing on July 27.
Although the AFL and NFNL manage Auskick at the top level, all centres are 110% volunteers … and every centre needs more helpers. Please think about helping.
Clothes for Auskick: There will be kids in full footy gear, and everything else you could imagine. It doesn’t matter as long they are comfortable, AND CAN RUN AROUND. Boots are 100% optional, they will not need them on the synthetic, but they can wear them if they wish.
Girls at Auskick: Female football is taking off and Girls are always welcome. South Morang footy club has a number of “girls only” teams, and Auskick is a great place to learn the skils before perhaps giving a team a try.
Drinks for the kids: We generally stop mid-session to let the kids have a drink. Please bring a drink bottle for your child.
Registration Packs: Registration, Payment, and Pack distribution are managed on-line directly with the AFL.
Go to the AFL Auskick site: play.afl/play/auskick
To register: select the Centre you want by entering your Postcode or “South Morang“. The trap is the system displays all centres within alphabetically so Bundoora and Epping may come up first with South Morang near the bottom, so you’ll have to scroll to find us.
After you pay, the Auskick pack should be delivered to you within three weeks.
IMPORTANT – FACEBOOK: Is a fantastic way to keep in touch for Auskick.
Facebook is the easiest thing to update with last minute news, so Please join us at: AUSKICK SOUTH MORANG, VIC.
You have to ask to join the group.
If you have any queries regarding South Morang Auskick, please contact John Warburton – firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0407 055 615.